Get the latest offers and discounts from MuscleFood sent direct to your inbox.
Exotic Stuffed Peppers
- Sat. Fat1.2g
- Preheat your oven to 205C and chop the top off the peppers, removing the seeds and white skin. Place these onto a foiled baking sheet
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add the beef, garlic, cinnamon and cumin.
- Cook until the beef is just browned (3-4 minutes) then add the raisins and Passata
- Continue to cook until the mix begins to simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the cooked rice and olives.
- Stir to combine then, using a tablespoon, spoon equal amounts of the mix into the peppers.
- Replace the tops and cover the baking tray with more foil.
- Place the tray in the hot oven for 15 minutes, or until the peppers are soft.