Get the latest offers and discounts from MuscleFood sent direct to your inbox.
Imagine this – chocolatey hazelnut truffles that you can eat while still working towards your protein goals?! Super rich, super tasty and with 3.5g of protein per truffle, they are a real treat with a protein twist.
By Goergina Speceley
- Calories: 79kcal
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbs: 5.5g
- Fats: 4.5g
- Fibre: 3.3g
|Compare||Georgina's Recipe||Standard Recipe||Difference|
- Break the chocolate up into small squares. Add the coconut oil and melt over simmering water, or in the microwave, stirring frequently.
- Add the Prutella, quark and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Pop in the fridge for 10-20 mins until almost set, then remove and roll into 12 balls.
- Roll truffles in toppings, (chocolate flakes, cocoa powder, desiccated coconut, chopped hazelnuts, etc.) if using.
- Keep in the fridge for up to a week (as if they’ll last un-eaten that long!).