Ingredients: (serves 3-4)
For the curry paste:
1 x 200g musclefood Beef Stir Fry Strips
1 x 100g Basmati Rice
40g red kidney beans
1 tbsp. Mexican seasoning
5g fresh coriander
1 tsp. olive oil
1. Mix the beef stir fry strips with half of the oil and the Mexican seasoning. Put to one side.
2. Slice the onions, peppers and mushrooms.
3. Heat a wok or frying pan, add the remainder of the oil and vegetables and cook for3 minutes until they are slightly coloured and beginning to soften.
4. Add the beef and kidney beans and cook for a further five minutes, or to your preference.
5. Heat the basmati rice as per the instructions.
6. Chop the fresh coriander and slice the lime in half.
7. Plate up the beef, vegetables and rice and serve with the chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime over the beef mix.
What our Chef says: Get stuck into the great taste of Mexican cuisine with this Fajita Style Beef and Rice, packed with protein, vegetables and plenty of mouthwatering flavour! Ready in half an hour, it’s a delicious midweek dinner.