Dine and dash with our quick and easy chicken curry recipe
Ready in just 20 minutes, our chicken curry in a hurry is packed with protein and filled with flavour!
· 150g raw chicken breast
· 30g red split lentils
· 100g bell pepper
· 20g curry paste
· 20g creamed coconut
· water to cover all the ingredients
1. Heat up a small saucepan to low heat.
2. Roughly chop the chicken breast and bell pepper.
3. Add the chicken, pepper and lentils to the pan, with the curry paste and creamed coconut.
4. Stir together and slowly add the water.
5. Leave on a low simmer for 10 minutes, and then give it a stir.
6. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes, ensuring chicken is fully cooked before serving.