Looking for a comforting midweek dinner? Try out this chicken dish - it's one the whole family will love 🍗
Serves 4. Per Portion: 370kcals, 40.5g protein, 10.2g fat, 27g carbs
2 x MuscleFood chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
40g plain flour
2 eggs, beaten
80g panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp garlic granules
½ tsp oregano
40g parmesan, grated
200g tomato and basil pasta sauce
100g light mozzarella cheese, grated
120g broccoli florets, steamed to serve
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthways.
- Place until cling film and flatten using a rolling pin.
- Season on both sides using salt and pepper.
- Mix breadcrumbs with garlic, oregano and parmesan.
- Place flour, beaten eggs and panko breadcrumbs in three separate bowls.
- Dip chicken in the flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs creating an even coating.
- Repeat until all the chicken breasts are coated.
- Turn airfryer to 200c and cook chicken for 5 minutes.
- Top chicken with pasta sauce and mozzarella and cook for a further 3 minutes at 200c.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve with broccoli.