Wishing you were somewhere warm and exotic rn? Bring the holiday vibes home with this fresh and zingy brunch Bowl 😍
Serves 2. Per Portion: 374kcals 24.3g protein, 8.6g fat, 47g carbs
Chilli and lime prawns:
150g x MuscleFood Cooked King Prawns
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 lime, juiced and zested
½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander, finely chipped
Salt and pepper
1 carrot, shredded
40g red cabbage, shredded
½ avocado, sliced
1 bag microwavable long grain rice
50g 10% fat Greek yoghurt
1 tsp garlic granules
Squeeze of lemon juice
- Mix together garlic, juice and zest of 1 lime, red chilli, coriander and salt and pepper.
- Add prawns and marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Mix together ingredients for the dressing.
- Prepare brunch bowl by adding avocado, cooked rice, cabbage and carrot.
- Top with cold prawns or alternatively fry in a pan for 3-4 minutes to warm up.
- Drizzle over garlic yoghurt and enjoy.