A guaranteed crowd pleaser, you need to try these 😍
Serves 4. Per Portion: 164kcals, 17.1g protein, 3.9g fat, 14.3g carbs
250g MuscleFood Pork Mince
1 small savoy cabbage
1 garlic clove, finely diced
15g fresh ginger, grated
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 egg yolk
1. Remove 16 of the outer leaves of the cabbage, keeping them whole.
2. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil and blanch the leaves in the boiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse in cold water and pat dry.
3. Finely chop remaining cabbage add to a bowl with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and egg yolk.
4. Mix together.
5. Divide pork mixture in 16 portions and wrap each portion in a cabbage leave, securing with a cocktail stick.
6. Steam the cabbage rolls for 8-10 minutes using a bamboo steamer or vegetable steamer.
7. Make sure the pork is cooked through.