Have some left over Easter choccy that you want to make into a sweet treat? This recipe is perfect 🍫
Serves 20. Per Portion: 69kcals, 2.3g protein, 4.7g fat, 4.1g carbs
1 x MuscleFood Fruity Biscuit Shot
750g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
50ml sugar free maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g leftover Easter chocolate, roughly chopped
50g strawberries, sliced
1. Stir yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
2. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment.
3. Scatter the strawberries on top and sprinkle with chopped Easter chocolate.
4. Freeze until set, at least 3 hours.
5. Snap into bitesize pieces.