Fancy something different this year? This festive baked salmon is the perfect alternative centre piece or ideal for all those family get togethers.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1kg MuscleFood Scottish Salmon Side
3 tbsp honey
4 clementine's, juiced and zested
Fresh parsley to garnish
Spicy Cranberry Sauce
3 tbsp cranberry sauce
200g sour cream
1 tbsp horseradish sauce
Step by Step:
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Mix together all of the ingredients for the spicy cranberry sauce and season to taste. Place
into the fridge ready to serve later.
3. Put the clementine juice, zest, Cointreau and honey into a pan and simmer for 10‐15 minutes until reduced by half.
4. Line baking tray with tin foil ‐ with enough to wrap the whole salmon in.
5. Place salmon onto baking tray and cover with the clementine glaze.
6. Top with a few slices of clementine and place into the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven and top with some fresh parsley.
8. Serve topped with a spicy cranberry sauce.