Sick of all the Christmas food? Looking to get back on track? Check out this Garlic Chicken and Cauliflower Rice recipe which is bound to make your taste buds happy!
Serves 2. Per Portion: 227kcals, 38.4g protein, 6.2g fat, 3.7g carbs
· 2 x Muscle Food Chicken Breasts, sliced
· 25g parmesan
· 1 garlic clove, crushed
· ½ tsp hot paprika
· 1 tsp oregano
· 1 bag cauliflower rice
· 1 tsp chilli flakes
· ½ lemon, juiced and zested
· Fresh parsley
· Salt and pepper
· Low calorie oil spray
- Combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika and oregano.
- Season the chicken breast slices with the parmesan mixture and a generous grind of black pepper.
- Heat low calorie oil spray in a frying pan to a medium heat.
- Cook chicken breasts until golden on each side and cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat the cauliflower rice in the microwave.
- Mix some parmesan, lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh parsley into the cauliflower rice and season to taste.
- Serve your parmesan chicken on cauliflower rice with red chilli flakes, parsley and more parmesan.