Reminder: meal prep NEVER has to be boring, add this to your recipe list!
Serves 4. Per Portion: 357kcals 25.5g protein, 4.4g fat, 52.4g carbs
2 MuscleFood Chicken Breasts, diced
2 x Tilda Lime and Coriander rice
60g Sriracha sauce
1 tsp red chilli flakes
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp honey
½ tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 spring onions, sliced
½ tbsp black and white sesame seeds
120g tenderstem broccoli
Low calorie oil spray
- Add chicken to a frying pan with low calorie oil spray and season.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add the garlic.
- Cook for a further 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
- In a saucepan mix sriracha, chilli flakes, soy, vinegar, honey and ginger.
- Bring to the boil and keep stirring.
- Simmer for 6-8 mins, as it thickens add the chicken and garlic and coat chicken in the sauce.
- Meanwhile, steam or boil the broccoli until cooked.
- Box up honey and chilli chicken, Tilda rice and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and pop into the fridge for 3-4 days for an easy food prep.