*Adds to shopping list*
Lunch for the week sorted✅. Who doesn't love Chicken fajitas?
Serves 4. Per Portion: Per Portion: 172kcals, 32.8g protein, 2.3g fat, 4.1g carbs
4 x MuscleFood Chicken Breasts
40g fajita seasoning
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
4 handfuls of shredded iceberg lettuce
1 lime, quartered
Salt and pepper
Low calorie oil spray
- Slice chicken into strips.
- In a large bowl mix chicken strips with 30g of the fajita seasoning.
- Marinate in fridge for at least an hour if you have time.
- Meanwhile mix together peppers and onion with the remaining seasoning and garlic.
- Sauté until soft in a large frying pan.
- At the same time cook chicken in a separate frying pan heated with a few sprays of low calorie oil.
- Lay pepper and onions on the shredded lettuce and top with chicken for an easy food prep.