🚨 Bank holiday breakfast idea alert 🚨
Serves 4. Per Portion: 417kcals, 24.2g protein, 26.4g fat, 19.3g carbs
Low calorie oil spray
6 x MuscleFood pork sausages
100g MuscleFood lean bacon medallions, diced
1 onion, diced
150g button mushrooms, halved
400g tin chopped tomatoes
½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
100g cannellini beans
Salt and pepper
1. Heat a frying pan with a generous amount of low calorie oil spray and bring to a medium heat.
2. Slice sausages into chunks and place into the pan, cooking until browned all over
3. Remove sausages from the pan and set to one side.
4. Spray the pan again with low calorie oil spray.
5. Add bacon and onion to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until the onions start to soften and bacon cooks through.
6. Return sausages to the pan with mushrooms and fry for a further 4-5 minutes until mushrooms become crispy.
7. Add chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and beans and season with salt and pepper.
8. Add 150ml water and stir well to combine.
9. Bring to the boil then bring down to a simmer, cover with a lid or some tin foil and leave for 10 minutes.
10. Make 4 indentations in the sauce for the eggs to sit in.
11. Crack eggs into the wells and cover the pan with a lid or tin foil and leave to cook through for 3-4 minutes.
12. Serve immediately